After carving a career in the corporate IT industry for 8 years, Andrew made the bold move to follow his passion by carving a new career in the health and fitness industry. That was 13 years ago! Since then, Andrew has trained hundreds of people in fitness and wellness with well over 15,000 sessions of experience.
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Poliquin Biosignature and hormone modulation
• Clean Health Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1, 2 & 3
• Clean Health Performance PT Coach Level 1, 2 & 3
• Clean health Blood Analysis
• 5EW Wellness and Performance
• 5EW Blood Analysis
• FMA Strength Institute Level 1,2 & 3
• Coaching for Chieftains (JSstrengthperformance)
• Ihana Yoga Teaching Training (200h)
• Amy Jay Pilates Course
• Strong First Kettlebell Training
TYPE OF TRAINING
Andrew enjoys training different people from all lifestyles, in all forms of exercise. He finds it rewarding to train clients and see their progress – whether it’s improving their range of movement, training for an event, or successfully achieving their weight loss goals. Andrew’s specialties as a personal trainer are weight loss and photo shoots, functional training, training for strength, hormone modulation, nutrition and supplementation. Andrew also helps many older adults with maintaining proper nutrition, fitness, and hormone balancing. As well as one-on-one and small group sessions, Andrew conducts numerous 6 Week Challenges throughout the year, which help deliver the very best results for a dedicated participant!