Josh is originally from London and became a Personal Trainer in 2010. Moving to Australia 9 years ago, he has worked across a number of Melbourne fitness centres specialising in one on one training as well as 7 years’ experience in group fitness.
Josh tracks all clients’ progress, from measurements, one rep max, aerobic fitness tests as well as teaching clients about nutrition and staying on track in the kitchen!
Personally, Josh is interested in all aspects of fitness and continually learns the latest developments in training methods. He heavily follows Premier League Soccer and has coached children’s soccer for a number of years.
In his spare time he loves attending sporting events and getting outdoors where he can take the dog for a good run.
Now residing in Bentleigh, Josh joined Rec Xpress in early 2020 after initially being a member!
• Cert III & IV in Fitness
• Bachelor of Sports Science
• National Diploma in Sports Performance
• Les Mills BodyPump & Keiser Cycle Group Exercise
• Certificates in; Progressive Strength Training, Strike, Kettlebell, Training Adolescents
• FA Level 1 & 2 Soccer Coach
TYPE OF TRAINING
• Strength & Conditioning
• Sports specific
• Running specific training
• Functional movement, injury rehab and injury prevention