Tim has been a Personal Trainer since 2014, working in franchise gyms, private studios as a head coach and teaching Certificate IV in Fitness at AIPT.
Initially working as a fabricator, Tim decided to venture into a career that he was truly passionate about, making the switch when he was 21. He has not looked back since, offering clients a unique
blend of empathy and understanding whilst giving instructions that are both manageable for the average person to follow and effective for bringing results.
Tim specialises in fat loss for the everyday person and has helped people from all walks of life achieve real, lasting results.
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Certificate III in Nutrition & Dietetics Assistance
• Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
• Muscle Nerds Foundations Course
• Boxing Level 2 Accredited – Fighting Fit for Life
• Qualified Rehab Trainer – Rehab Essentials Course
• Business Mentorship – Jordan Lark (owner of Evolutionary Health)
• Level 2 First Aid & CPR
TYPE OF TRAINING
• Fat Loss
• Online Training via programming, regular contact and accountability (programs include high quality instructional videos for exercises)