Sharn has been Personal Training since 2004. Initially running one-on-one sessions, she also worked in big box gyms teaching a variety of group fitness classes, such as Spin, HIIT, Circuit and Boxing. Sharn joined Rec Xpress in 2017 and conducts sessions at Bentleigh and Ormond.
Passionate about core strength training and being a mother herself, Sharn achieved a Certificate in Pre/Postnatal Training, and this remains a passion of hers today. More recently Sharn completed a Postmenopausal course aimed at helping women 50y.o and over continue training and achieving their specific fitness goals. If you’re at the stage where you’re wanting to make some fitness or weight loss changes to your life, but don’t know where to start – Sharn is here to help 🙂
Personally, Sharn loves participating in fun runs, taking long walks, cooking and travelling with her family. She is a mother of two, so can relate to busy parents! If you see Sharn in the gym, don’t hesitate to say, hi!
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Certificate – Body Combat
• Certificate – Martial Arts
• Certificate – Pre/Postnatal Training
• Working with Children check
• Peri-menopause/Menopausal and Postmenopausal training certificate
TYPE OF TRAINING
• Flexibility, Posture & Rehabilitation
• Pre & Postnatal (Fit for labour and body back & fabulous!)
• Strength & Conditioning
• Cardio Training
• Core Strength